It’s more than a financial investment and more than an expenditure in time. Straightening your teeth with Invisalign invisible aligners is an investment in you: your confidence and your oral health. Take a look at some of the top reasons why people have found out that Invisalign’s results are well worth it.
The system Is discreet
Starting with the biggest reason so many people turn to Invisalign: invisible aligners are discreet. Even up close, the invisible aligner trays go completely unnoticed by most people. Both teens and adults who could never come to terms with wearing metal braces every day find invisible aligners much more palatable.
The System Is Flexible
One of the things that make metal braces work so well is the fact that only your orthodontist can safely remove them. So people wear their braces 24 hours a day, every day until their treatment is complete – without cutting corners. Yet for many people, this commitment it too tall of an ask. For those same people and many others, invisible aligners offer them the flexibility they need to have in order to stick with their treatment plan until it’s complete.
Here are some of the top benefits of being able to remove your invisible aligners:
• Eat and drink what you want. Simply remove your aligners first.
• Take them out for taking pictures, an interview, a first date and many other situations in which you aren’t confident in wearing your aligner trays
• Brush freely without having to work around braces
Straighter, Healthier Teeth
While some of the other big perks of invisible aligners make them easier to fit into your life than conventional braces, ultimately the results are what make Invisalign worth it.
Straighter teeth make for a healthier mouth:
• Your teeth will be easier to clean.
• Your teeth will take less wear and tear. Misaligned teeth can damage other teeth through overcrowding, or through improper contact when biting or chewing.
• Your gums will be healthier and take less effort to care for.
More About Invisalign in Manhattan, NY
Take a moment to schedule a consultation with a local dentist to learn about the next steps in getting Invisalign in Manhattan, NY.